Thursday, July 11, 2013

precious illusions - not a boy's designer I guess



So this is me still on my clothing misadventures.

This time I took apart a trouser - (I wanted to adjust a misplaced inside hem that was sticking out as the midline). Anyway the result of the taking apart was what I have on above.

The top is from, my previous post "wardrobe malfunction" it is still held by the staples (haven't tossed it yet)

So don't get me wrong I do not like dresses in any way... that is truly a un-hemmed trouser. Anyway since I seem to be getting male clothes so wrong I should stop designing for the only male I design for (myself) and maybe try out for women willing to gamble with a "daring" appearance.

Talking of which I might need to find a dummy to model my next wardrobe malfunction because I doubt if there is any model who does this thing for free - even the aspiring kind have a fee.

Anyway enjoy the song - Precious Illusions by Alanis Morrissete and enjoy clips of my delusions

No comments:

Post a Comment